My #BellaVoxBox

Hello all! Today I am going to be reviewing my latest VoxBox with you. This one is called the BellaVoxBox and I absolutely love it! Lots of great products in this. 


OK these are all the items I received in my VoxBox.



Rimmel by Kate lasting finishing lipstick: A nice bright pink color.I am not a lipstick person lipgloss is more my style but, I like how bright the color is it makes you stand out in a crowd for sure! And I could have sworn it has a fruity taste and smell almost! I give this one 5 out of 5 stars!                 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠







Rimmel by Kate scandaleyes mascara:  Here is another item from the rimmel by Kate makeup line. I LOVE this mascara! I love how the wand is curved so you can easily get every single eyelash! I give this product 5 out of 5 stars! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠







Airbrushed legs by Sally Hansen: I am not one to need a tan. I keep a tan all year round but I do like this product! Its like makeup for your legs! If you have any uneven spots on your legs or bumps or cuts this will cover them up and give your legs a smooth even toned look. I wasn't too fond of the smell or the mess it made on my hands but it did make my legs look well.... Airbrushed! Also it says is water resistant but when my legs got wet the stuff kind of streaked. But overall I like it! I give this product 4 out of 5 stars. 🌠🌠🌠🌠
Tip: have a friend or spouse apply this for you so you can make sure you miss any spots! 

Not your mothers de ja vu do style extender:  Ok let me start off by saying THIS STUFF SMELLS DELICIOUS!!!!! Omg it is infused with red apples and berries and be careful because you might be tempted to eat it! I love how it isnt sticky like most hair care products and it holds your style with the use of very little product. My hair is very thick and frizzy so that is saying a lot! I give this sweet smelling stuff 5 out of 5 stars!! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Ecotools completion collection mattifying finishing brush:  This makeup brush is the softest brush to ever touch my face! It feels so good to brush powder on with. It has a thick wooden handle that is very easy to hold and use.  The way the brush is made you get just the right amount of powder on your face. It seems impossible to ever apply too much powder while using this brush! The only thing I didn't like about using this brush is that you can't really tell how much powder is going onto the brush. I give it 4 out of 5 stars 🌠🌠🌠🌠


Dove chocolate with real fruit (blueberry):  And my last item in my box was a bag of dove chocolate with real fruit. This was pretty good! The chocolate was good it didn't even taste like dark chocolate. The only thing was I wish this had more of a blueberry flavor. The chocolate seemed to overpower the fruit flavor. I give this one 4 out of 5 stars. 🌠🌠🌠🌠



Me wearing the mascara,lipstick and foundation using my ecotools brush and used the de ja vu do on my hair.

I hope you all enjoyed my review of the #BellaVoxBox and I hope this helped you make easier decisions when shopping.

Disclaimer: All the products listed above were given to me complimentary for testing purposes. This did not influence my views on the products. All opinions and views are my own. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Root

Finding True Friends